So I decided to start a blog. I’m not sure why, but here it
is nonetheless. I don’t really know what it will be about because I’m not
really sure what I am about. Well, O.K. that’s not really true. It’s just that, like
most of us, there is no one particular thing that defines me (that is the
cop-out way to say that I am not interesting enough to write on just one topic
or maybe the polite way to say that I am scatter-brained?).
ANYway . . . I am a Christian (I believe we are called to
love and serve, NOT judge), I am a wife, a mother, a sister, a niece, a cousin,
an aunt, and a friend (although not a very good one as I am terrible about
keeping in touch – please don’t hate me as I do so love you all). I am a
preschool teacher, a small group programmer at my church, a volunteer and a
play advocate. I love music, books, tv shows, movies, and games – my interests
in these areas vary as much as anything else about me. I enjoy traveling and
meeting new people. I REALLY like to laugh and I am an easily distra . . . oh!
I love this song! *pause for random dancing* (SPOON!) . . . cted person. I try to exercise and stay
healthy, but it is not my strong suit. Oh, and when I am not being suckered um
I mean serving on various boards or playing mom’s taxi, I do enjoy cooking and
baking (I am REALLY not fond of the dishes after though . . .).
So there is no real point to this blog. It will not be about
anything in particular; it could be about everything at once. It definitely won’t
be about nothing as Jerry Seinfeld has already done that quite well. I think
the internet has kittens and puppies pretty well covered too, so it won’t be about
that either. It might be a little of this or even a little of that. Whatever –
in my world it’s all just nonsense and laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment